Kamis, 09 Januari 2014

Photoshop Makeover Part 2

I had done the first part of the Makeover tutorial where I had fixed the skin. I had asked you to save the file as a psd. The first part of the tutorial is here. I will now add a Blush to the cheeks.
This was how the image looked after the skin makeover part. 
This was how the Layers palette looked. The topmost layer is Layer2 copy.
Step 1 : Press CTL+SHIFT+ALT+E to make a composite layer. It is Layer3.
Step 2 : Click the New Fill or Adjustment button and click on Solid Color.
Step 3 : The Pick a solid Color dialogue box opens. Click on Color Libraies.
Step 4 : I have clicked on a Pink. The cursor changes to an eyedropper when you click on the Spectrum in the middle.
 
Step 5 : I have clicked on a shade of pink. Click OK. The image will be completely covered by the color.
 
This how the image looks.
Step 6 : Click on the Mask of the Color Fill2 layer to make it active.
Step 7 : Press CTRL+I. The Layer Mask changes to Black. The girls image reappears.
The Foreground Color changes to White.
Step 8 : Press b on the keyboard to bring up the Brush Tool. In the top panel make sure that the Hardness is set to 0%.
Step 9 : Make the Brush large by pressing the ] (right bracket). Position the Brush over the cheek bone.
Step 10 : Paint over the cheek bones.
Step 11 : Change the Blend Mode to Hue.
This is how the image looks.
Step 12 : Press x to change the Foreground Color to Black or click the bent arrow.
Step 13 : Use the Brush to wipe away the blush from under the eyes.
Step 14 : Drop the opacity of the Layer. I have reduced it to 70%.
The Blush has been applied.
Please save your work as a psd as I will be continuing the tutorial.
The next part of the tutorial is here
Other photoshop tutorials are here


lamsim

About lamsim

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :